Your employees could be wasting up to 125 hours, 54 gallons of fuel and $2,301 a year due to traffic congestion.
As an employer you understand how the daily stress of your employees’ commute can negatively affect their performance and your business. A work place that is supportive of clean commutes can have on an impact how their employees get to and from work. Cleaner Commute Philadelphia, the Council’s Mobility Alternatives Program (MAP), offers businesses cost-free assistance in implementing a range of customizable transportation options, incentives and benefits package improvements. We can help you and your employees save time, money, the environment and your bottom line with:
- RideECO– A pre-tax benefit program that allows employees and employers to save money by putting pre-tax dollars towards fares on many modes of public transportation.
- Share-A-Ride – A free rideshare matching service that helps employees in the 5-county southeastern Pennsylvania region find carpools and vanpools.
- Emergency Ride Home – A “safety net” service for commuters working in southeastern Pennsylvania who share their ride to work (carpool, vanpool, transit) on a regular basis.
- Bike Rack Installation – Receive assistance with the cost, architectural rendering and bike rack design
- Onsite Alternative Transportation Education – Onsite presentations, tabling events and lunch and learns about alternative transportation options, assistance and resources available to employees.
- Alternative Transportation Educational and Promotional Material – Print and digital materials on alternative transportation options, assistance and resources to be used in internal business communications such as newsletters, email and social media.
- Financial Incentives Paid Directly to Employees – Employers can provide incentives, through Clean Air Council, such as subsidized transit costs, and gas cost coverage of carpools/vanpools.
Clean Air Council’s staff can assist your company, cost-free, with the implementation of any of the Cleaner Commute Philadelphia’s services. For more information or to start improving your bottom line today, contact contact Clean Air Council by calling 215-567-4004 x 110 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.