Run for Clean Air
2017 Run for Clean Air
Presented by Toyota Hybrids
Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 7:30 am
Philadelphia Museum of Art
Hosted by Clean Air Council
Celebrate Earth Day at the Run for Clean Air Presented by Toyota Hybrids
Since 1981, Clean Air Council has held the Run for Clean Air presented by Toyota Hybrids in Philadelphia to celebrate Earth Day. The Run for Clean Air is one of the region’s longest-running charity races and its largest Earth Day event. It has grown to 2,500 registrants, become a certified green event, and in 2015 added 10K distance. Located on the beautiful banks of the Schuylkill River in Philadelphia, the Run is a celebration of sustainable and healthy neighborhoods, clean air, and improvements in the region’s overall environmental health. Year after year, sponsors, volunteers, runners, walkers and families choose to celebrate Earth Day with Clean Air Council.
- PHLY 10K Run: A new and exciting longer distance Run.
- 5K Run: A flat, fast, scenic course along MLK Drive perfect for new and seasoned runners alike.
- 3K Walk: A fun and spirited stroll to celebrate Earth Day.
- Kids’ Fun Run: A ½ mile fun run for ages 6-12 and 250 yard dash for ages 5 & under.
Packet Pick -up will take place at Clean Air Council’s office at 135 South 19th Street Suite 300 on:
- Wednesday 4/5 from 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Thursday 4/6 from 8:30am to 7:00pm
- Friday 4/7 from 8:30am to 6:00pm
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kamali Alloway at 215-567-4004 ext. 131