The Run for Clean Air needs volunteers!!
About our event support needs:
Clean Air Council’s largest annual fundraiser is also Philadelphia’s largest Earth Day Celebration. The event features 5K and 10K Runs, a 3K Walk, Kids’ Fun Run and an environmental fair, which take place on Martin Luther King Drive near the Art Museum. The event requires volunteers for tasks on the day of the event, Sunday April 9, 2017, and during the weeks prior. All volunteers will be rewarded with an event T-shirt and Run gear bag.
From early-March to early-April volunteers are needed on an ‘as available’ basis to:
- Call and recruit previous run participants and aid them with online registration
- Distribute promotional posters and postcards throughout Center City
From March 27th to April 8th volunteers are needed between 12pm and 6pm to:
- Assemble run timing chips
- Prepare and work the pre-run packet pick up days
On event day, Sunday April 9th, volunteers are needed to:
- Set up and break down the race course and registration area
- Register interested participants
- Check bags and valet bicycles
- Distribute food and water
- Recycle and compost waste including water cups
If you have nay questions about volunteering, please contact Special Events Outreach Coordinator Kamali Alloway at 215-567-4004, ext. 131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.