When you give to the Clean Air Council, you’re not just providing us with the resources to defend clean air and public health. You’re joining with over 8,000 other members to show government, courts, and polluters whose side the people are on.
Citizen’s Risk Assessment: Mariner East
Clean Air Council is supporting citizens efforts to procure an independent unbiased analysis of the risk to public safety posed by Mariner 1, 2, and 2X pipelines. You can contribute to this effort by making a donation to Clean Air Council and designating your contribution for the “Citizens’ Risk Assessment: Mariner East”. By making your contribution through Clean Air Council, your donation will be tax deductible and you will receive an annual membership to CAC as thanks for being a part of this Citizens’ project. Your contribution will go 100% in full to the study.
Legal Victory Fund
In 2017, its 50th year, the Council founded the Legal Victory Fund to bolster the resources of its legal team. The Council created the fund to enhance its mission of fighting for a healthy environment for all in response to increased challenges from the current political climate.
|$365||Earth Day Funder|
In addition to cleaner air, members enjoy a number of benefits:
- An annual subscription to Fresh Air, the Council’s official newsletter.
- Free entry in our annual Run for Clean Air.
- Invitations to Members’ Night and other special events.
- Expert advice on air pollution problems in your home, neighborhood, or workplace.
- Fact sheets, newsletters, and brochures available upon request.
- Speakers for your school, club, organization, or workplace.
- Donations at or above the Tree Savior level include an optional tree planting in your name!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact our Membership Coordinator by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 215-567-4004 ext. 133.